Thursday, September 13, 2012

EcoGastronomy Students Change Their Facebook Status

Changing their status!  Studying and Living in Ascoli Piceno, Italy, EcoGastronomy Dual Major students say "Arrivederch America, Ciao Italy"

24 hours from now I'll be boarding a flight I've been looking forward to since before I even left high school..so surreal! Pretty soon I will be in a whole new part of the world with a great group of ladies enjoying everything Italy and the rest of Europe has to offer! Arrivederchi America!
  Hannah Hoban has already started an awesome blog to check out and follow.  The Jewish Foodie  eating since 1991  http://thejewishfoodie.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/addio-america-ciao-italy/
"Addio America, Ciao Italy
 
I leave tomorrow to embark on one of the most unique experiences of my life. I don’t think it will hit me until I am breathing the Italian air. My plane takes off at 10 PM from Logan I arrive in Zurich, Switzerland where I then take about an hour flight to Venice, Italy. My school and apartment are located in Ascoli Piceno circled on the map below."
More Cake!








And Annie Steeves is already in Italy WWOOFing.  All in a day's work. Galbusera Bianca has over 30 varieties of figs!  More details to follow in our next blog.

Safe travels everyone and keep us up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment